Forum-A Window towards the Joy of Naturism

I really want to unlock my joy to share a forum with you in Asian naturism. The domain name of this forum is www.bareskinasia.com

Let me tell you my experience in finding naturist website in Asia.

 I had never thought that there was a naturist forum in Malaysia. As a local Malaysian I'd never even bothered to find a naturist forum in my country before I did Google search a naturist meetup group in Thailand. I joined as a member in Nudism Malaysia after participating in Thailand Naturist Association. 

Compared to NAT meetup group, I participated in NM more actively. It was because a guy who took part in my first naturist trip was the founder of the forum. Besides, the two guys from Malaysia that I had met in Taiwan were active members in the group. In the beginning when I met three of them I didn't know anything about the forum. Until I was told by other naturist about it. How amazing it was while I found those familiar people in the group of the forum. They have become my companions since the time when I was there. 

Once I joined the forum, I created Fun & Laughter session. I even organized the first nude photo contest in my country. Awakening all the naturists to post their nude photos with nature as the theme. Due to the first experience of nude photo contest, the shy naturists became the most active contestants in next photo contest. This was my contribution to the naturist forum. 

The time when I joined NM I was staying in Taiwan. My first job to do early every morning was to check the forum. Responding to the members' queries in the forum brought me so much joy to communicate with them.

Whether the forum in past that brought much joy for me or this new forum that I put so much hope on it. I'm sure both could definitely not only bring joy for me but also for everyone.

Something I could see is there are different types of members in the forum. Some are active and some are quiet. We respect people's choices. Whether they want to be active or remain quiet they are always welcome. This could be the only naturist forum in Asia unlike naturist website, FB, Whatsapp, Telegram, Line, Mewe, Wechat etc. Let's treasure its unique and hope that we enjoy the moment we are together in the forum. Hopefully this new forum will bring back my naturist friends who have lost contact.

My hope for this new forum is to gather all naturists in Asia in one umbrella and together we hold hand in hand and disclose the window towards the joy of naturism.

Comments

  1. Looking forward for the forum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Chew. Great work advancing the cause of naturism

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great, I have been visiting Dragonfly in Thailand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

World Naked Kitchen Day Concept among Other Events in Naturism Worldwide

第二章: 教师、家长和旅游业者对天体的观点